Thanks to all you lovelies, my little blog has been growing! I thought it was high time I thank you all with a giveaway featuring products from Revlon and Annabelle. Here are the goods:
1) Annabelle Eyeshadow Quad in Grape Vine. My friends, if you haven't tried Annabelle eyeshadow, you need to stop what you're doing (after you enter this giveaway, that is) and go to the drugstore. Right now. We're talking MAC quality at drugstore prices! Crazy pigmentation, easy-breezy blending, and great wear time. You'll love this fun purple quad.
2) Annabelle Eyeshadow Trio in Quartz. I have this trio in my personal makeup kit, and it's love. It makes a beautiful warm-neutral eye.
3) Annabelle Retractable Eyeliner in Twilighting. Another piece I have in my personal kit. It's a lovely, creamy, dark-purple liner that will look especially awesome on brown- and green-eyed beauties.
4) Revlon Crazyshine Nail Buffer. Salon-shiny nails with no polish. That's right.
5) Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede in Runway. This is yet another dupe of a product in my personal kit, and it's the most uniquely textured lip product I've ever used. It really is like suede!
6) Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in Smolder. Easy-breezy smoky eye! I haven't tried this, but it looks fun!
7) Revlon Nail Art Chalboard Matte Nail Enamel in Lavender. You paint your nails with the black enamel to turn them into little chalkboards, then make art on them with the lavender colour. How cool is that?
All of the above products are from the fabulous goody bags from Blog Vancity—I got more than I could ever use! Thanks to the organizers and sponsors.
Bonus from my personal stash: A cute floral makeup bag from Clinique to put it all in! Wahoo!
This giveaway is open to November 15. I'll announce the winner on November 16 here and on Twitter. Come back every day for more points!
Have fun, and thanks for visiting!