Yesterday I added my sixth (eep!) Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette to my stash. Charlotte's Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in The Rebel is a gorgeous quad built around jewel-toned greens, and it's perfect for when you're looking for a little drama—like the Christmas season! I wore this today for a Christmas concert.
Here's the breakdown:
- Primed my eyelids with NARS Pro Prime Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Applied the Rebel palette's Prime shade, a shimmery, creamy ivory, all over my lid, from lash line to brow bone, with a small blending brush
- Applied the Enhance shade, a shimmering emerald green, from my lash line to above the crease, with a large blending brush
- Applied the Smoke shade, a shimmering peacock blue-green, in my crease with a small blending brush
- Applied the Prime shade to my brow bone with a blending brush and to my inner corner with a flat brush (a strange choice, I know—I left my regular brushes at work, so I was working with my B stash!)
- Applied the Pop shade, a mossy green with gold micro-glitter, to my mobile lid using my finger
- Lined my upper and lower waterlines and lower lash line with Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer
- Lined my upper lash line with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink using a thin eyeliner brush
- Applied the Smoke shade to my lower lash line using a small detailer brush
- Blended my lower lash line with the Prime shade using a pencil brush
- Applied lots of Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara to my upper and lower lashes
This isn't an everyday look, but I absolutely love it. It's so much fun. And Charlotte's eyeshadows just make it so easy. They're smooth and buttery and blend so easily. There's a bit of fallout if you have a lot on your brush, but it's nothing a little tap beforehand and a little concealer afterward won't fix.
Yep, The Rebel wins. I tell myself I don't need any more of Charlotte's palettes...but we'll see how long that lasts!
What eyeshadow looks have you come up with lately? I'd love to see them—let me know in the comments!
Disclosure: With the exception of Smoky Extravagant Mascara (provided by PR), all of these products were purchased by Eyeshadow Addict.