I don't think there's a single shade in Too Faced's Chocolate Bar Palette (the OG!) that doesn't make me salivate. (See what I did there?) The shadows are soft, buttery, pigmented, blendable...and they smell like CHOCOLATE. Enough said, right? I have no idea why I waited so long to adopt this beauty.
Here's an eyeshadow look I came up with a few weeks ago:
- Primed my eye with NARS Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base (HG)
- Swept White Chocolate all over my lid, from lash line to brow bone, as a base
- Applied Salted Caramel in my crease as a transition shade
- Used a combination of Semi-Sweet and Milk Chocolate to deepen my crease
- Added Cherry Cordial to my inner and outer lid, then blended everything together
- Patted Amaretto onto my mobile lid and blended
- Applied Creme Brulee just to the centre of my mobile lid
- Added Amaretto to my lower lash line
- Used a mix of Marzipan and White Chocolate to highlight the inner corners of my eyes
- Lined my upper lash line with Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Black Ink (it's replaced my MAC Blacktrack—I like it!)
- Used a combination of Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara (it's meh—clumpy) and Clinique Lash Power Mascara (a staple for layering)
Have you tried the Chocolate Bar Palette? What did you think? Let me know in the comments.
Disclosure: These products were purchased by Eyeshadow Addict.