Recently I decided to take the plunge and complete my Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette collection (!) with the Rock Chick, a beautiful quad of greys. The shadows are on par with Charlotte other Luxury Palettes—that is, fabulous and perfect. (An exception, as you may remember, is the pop shade in Glamour Muse. It's really the only sorta-dud in her collection.)
Roughly following her tutorial video, here is the look I came up with:
- I swept the prime shade, a very light, shimmery grey, from lash line to brow bone.
- I applied the enhance shade, a shimmery steel-grey, in the crease with a fluffy blending brush.
- I applied the smoke shade, a satiny, brownish charcoal, into the crease with a more precise brush.
- Using my finger, I patted the pop shade, a glittery grey-silver, on my mobile lid.
- Usually I'd add a bit of colour under the eye, but given how tired I've been looking lately, I thought adding grey under there would be a bad idea, so I skipped this step.
- I applied a generous amount of Charlotte Tilbury's Rock n' Kohl Liner in Bedroom Black, and even managed a wing! I used her technique of placing a dot where I wanted the tip of the wing using the tip of the sharpened liner, and it worked out! I was stoked.
Note: I'm also wearing Make Up For Ever's new Ultra HD Concealer (both Y21 and R20, I believe) as well as Clarins' Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 08 Plum, and I've been LOVING both. They've definitely become daily staples. The concealer ACTUALLY makes me look less tired—an impossible feat these days—and the gloss is fresh, juicy-looking, and goes with everything. Yummy.
What looks have you come up with lately? Leave me a link in the comments!
Disclosure: One of the concealers was provided by Make Up For Ever for my consideration.