This week, my camera is not my friend—I just can't get artificial light to work for me. It's a problem given the sun is down by the time I get home from work. Sigh. So rather than a review of the fabulous brush 126 by Make Up For Ever as I had planned, I give you an eye look I had done at Sephora a week ago.
One of the perks of graduating to VIB status is a free makeover, which I wasted no time cashing in on. I asked for a fun, classy look with a cat eye, and this is what a got. Hello, glamour!
Unfortunately, I don't have the name of every product JMO, the artist, used, but this is what I know I'm wearing:
- A handful of brown and beige shades by Kat Von D on my eyes (they're from a newer, limited edition palette)
- Urban Decay shadow in Space Cowboy (the one with the glitter!) on my lids
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black
- MUFE 156 false eyelashes
- A black eye pencil to tightline
- Anastasia brow kit in Brunette
Alas, all I had planned for that day was homework—but I certainly enjoyed looking sensational while I did it!
Have you put together any fun eye looks lately? Share a link in the comments—I'll be sure to visit!